Promote the Health, Well-being, & Self-sufficiency for All People of Richland County
| In carrying out the mission of the agency, all staff and programs shall:
- Treat others fairly and with respect in a friendly, courteous, responsive, and confidential manner.
- Demonstrate integrity and commitment in all actions.
- Create an environment of hope and positive expectation.
- Recognize and respect the uniqueness of individuals and families as well as foster collaborative decision-making.
- Value diversity.
- Provide individualized services in the least intrusive and least restrictive manner possible.
- Promote collaboration within the agency and with community partners.
- Provide quality services through continuous improvement and outcome measurement.
- Manage public resources responsibly.